To ignite entrepreneurial spark in young minds.
Aim of the Program:
- We endeavor to engage youth voice in solving social problems by applying business practices.
- The aim of the program is to equip youth with the right entrepreneurial skill set, mindset and toolset.
- At the end of day 2, students shall have the choice and the opportunity to craft and pitch a business plan for subsequent incubation.
Structure of the convention:
- High profile inaugural session and mentoring sessions on Germination of Ideas to Business Plan formulation, business plan competition and learning from the competition.
- Management insights by corporate and entrepreneurial legends.
- We expect about 250 participants from all over India to participate in the convention. Target Audience: Students & Members from 40 Young Indians Chapters and also participants & Delegates across pan India.
- Unparalleled opportunity to listen to success stories of entrepreneurial giants.
- Keynote speeches from renowned businessmen, financial brigadiers, consultants and academicians.
- Understand business planning process to develop a winning plan.
- Get to know the preparedness required to transform ideas to business plans.
- Platform to Discuss – Entrepreneurship, Idea Generation, Business Plan and Entrepreneurial Finance.
- Opportunity to network, interact and enhance business linkages.
Who should attend?
The conference particularly welcomes the attendance of students including graduate students engineering and non-engineering and management, who are interested in shaping their entrepreneurial destiny and also non students who has the spirit to become an entrepreneur.
The conference is designed to ignite entrepreneurial spark in young minds and enable students to discover their entrepreneurial potential.
It is hosted by CII-Young Indians and partnered with TIE – knowledge partner & Native Lead – Mentoring and Funding partner.
The hallmark of the conference is The Big Idea Challenge , where students, graduates and others who are interested in entrepreneurship will exhibit their plans/ideas after pre screening and successive nurturing sessions.
N Ratnakumar & R Senthilnathan
Chair & Co Chair,
Young Indians Trichy Chapter